Welcome to Wild Rivers Pilates & Fitness, Gold Beach Oregon.
Important updated COVID-19 and studio fire information
To our “Fitness Clients” Until further notice all of our group classes and fitness related activities in our “Studio Location” are on hold. We are however offering Online “One on One” and Group classes via our Skype Channel. However, because of the recent fire in our building on March 3rd we cannot occupy the studio to enable our Skype Pilates sessions for those of you with a reformer at home. Once we have our studio space back we will continue with our online Skype Reformer classes and post-rehabilitation therapy work with our advanced clients that require this. Please contact us for more information on those services.
Wild Rivers Pilates and Fitness is committed to your health and safety during this unprecedented time. The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, we will continue to help our Post Rehab Therapy clients in need. We will be taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our clients and employees who enter our studio.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Screening: All persons will be screened upon arrival of their appointment time to make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms. If a client is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to the studio during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date. Also we may be able to accommodate your needs via our Skype channel.
For clients coming to our studio for post rehab therapy sessions, please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Wild Rivers Pilates & Fitness offers Post Rehab and Personal One on One Fitness.
We offer private one on one post rehab training and one on one fitness classes on the Oregon south coast.
Serving the areas of Gold Beach, Brookings, Crescent City, Port Orford and beyond. Featuring “Classical Pilates” as once taught by Joseph Pilates. We create a custom post-rehabilitation workout regime designed just for you. To do this we use Pilates, TRX training, Bosu balance work, foam roller work and much more. We are the only studio on the Oregon South Coast with the ROM (Range of Motion) Full body Cardio Quick Gym machine.
Pilates is a low stress method of physical and mental conditioning in use for more than 70 years.
- Body awareness , Increased flexibility & coordination , Builds strength , Improved posture , Alignment, Injury prevention, Balanced muscle tone , Back pain relief , Stress relief , Circulatory stimulation , Aids in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
Who can use this method of health training?
- Active people who lead stressful lives, Athletes, Dancers, Actors, Musicians, Seniors, Pregnant Women, & Non active people.
Why “Wild Rivers Pilates and Fitness” ?
- One on One Individual Instruction
- Post-rehabilitation work to keep you on your path to full body health.
- Attentive trainers that are not afraid to give corrections and challenges. Something you don’t find in other Studios and Gyms
- Private, Clean, Exclusive studio location.
- Real Pilates equipment classes that are tailored for your specific needs. Specializing in the elderly, rehab, dancers, athletes and those committed to improving their bodies.
- Kristen has been teaching in the fitness industry since 1995 with the opening of “Creative Fitness” then renaming to the “Santa Barbara Pilates Studio” in 2001 until 2013. Moving to the Oregon South Coast in 2014 and opening “Wild Rivers Pilates and Fitness”.
- As a trained Classical Dancer Kristen’s extensive background in Dance gives her a unique insight into the workings of the human body from a strength and agility perspective.
- Kristen uses her real life knowledge taken from her career as a professional dancer and athlete to bring you the very best in personal fitness training.
Come visit us on the Wild Rivers Coast for some great fishing , outdoor fun and world class one on one Pilates!
Phone (541) 425-5161